Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Flying Frisbee

I had a dream that was really different.

I was looking out of the window
and I saw two men who were very well dressed.
They had on dark suits with ties
and an overcoat.

It was dark,
so I didn't think they could see me.

And then I saw one of them
reach his hand into one of the windows.
I wasn't sure what he was doing,
though later I would realize
that he had a long extension cord
and was just pluggin it in.

I saw them raise something up to their face
and I thought they had guns
and were getting ready to take aim,
so I fled
yelling to others in the house
that men with guns were outside.

When I got to the next room,
I realized that what they actually had was cameras.
They were taking pictures of me.
I couldn't figure out why.
But then I just decided to let it go.
I mean,
they weren't dangerous.

As I sat in the room,
I saw a colorful, transparent disk type thing.
It wasn't really a frisbee,
because it was flat.

Somehow I felt like there was a spirit in the room.
So I called out to it.
I told it to lift the frisbee thing
and bring it to me.

And when I saw the frisbee start moving
I got scared so I got up to leave the room
but the frisbee hit me in the ankle.

I picked it up and went into yet another room.
My son was in there.
I told him what just happened.
He told me to do it again.

And so I did.
I told the spirit to give me the frisbee.
The frisbee came to me
as if someone had thrown it, in true frisbee fashion.
I threw it back,
and then after landing,
it got up and came to me again.

My son tried to do it,
but the spirit would not make a move for him.

We decided to ask the spirit some questions.
I decided to find out if it was male or female.
"You are a women?" I asked.
And then,
what seemed to be a male voice,
said, "Yes."
My son and I laughed.
It was very quite, spoken in a low voice,
but it was clearly audible.

No comments: