Thursday, July 3, 2008

Church, School and The Little Boy

OK. . .
. . . last night's dream had way too many things going on. . .

First off,
I dreamt I was driving the car,
on my way to church.
It was raining.
I saw a man from my church walking,
so I offered him a ride.

The front passenger seat was all pushed foward
and leaning in,
so he had to adjust it to get in.

When we arrived at church,
it was really a school.
He walked in
and I never saw him again from that point on.

A number of young girls came up to me
and greeted me, hugging me.
I remember thinking
that I didn't have a clue
as to who these girls were.

A teacher, actually I think she was a coach of some sort,
wanted to show me something.
I think some sort of new design
for the cheerleaders uniform.
One of the parents had designed it.
After I looked at it,
I went into the church. . . .
. . again, I know it was a church,
but in my dream it was like a school.

I sat near an Asian family with several children.
The youngest child was very active
and kept talking to me very playfully.
Somehow, I had the idea
that even though I had never met this family before,
they were, somehow,
my own family.

Later,
I was walking around the building,
I saw my mother having lunch
with another woman who in real life is deceased.
I remember telling her that she had to see the child,
especially since she was with her friend.
I took the ladies over to where the family was
that I sat near during church.
She marvelled at how the little boy was growing up so fast.
. . this seemed odd.
Somehow,
this family was my family
even though I had never seen them before this day.

No comments: