Monday, July 28, 2008

The Secret Room

Another short dream,
but one that is very interesting.

I had a dream that I was in the basement
in the laundry room.
I had a can of Raid
because there were a lot of of those little fruit flies.
I found where they were coming from.
There was a pipe coming out of the wall,
I think it was a water pipe.
But they were tucking themselves in behind the wall.
So, I had the bug spray and was going to spray them out of there.

But then,
I noticed a light coming from the small spaces
around that pipe.
I took a closer look,
and I could see that there was another room,
a secret room on the other side.

I tried to figure out how to get in that room.

But,
before I could figure out how to get in,
my eldest son found the way.
There was secret passage to that room
about half way down the stairs to the basement.

The room was basically,
just another basement.
Cement floor, unfinished walls,
ductwork, etc.

The room seemed to be midpoint
between the first floor and the basement,
which was virtually impossible for it to be so.
But there it was.

We had a secret room.

No comments: