Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Welcome to My Dream House Blog

Red Rose after the Rain

Hello and welcome.

I'm not too sure how this blog will develop.
Nor am I sure how often I will enter stuff here.

But one thing is for sure.
I've been having some really unusual dreams lately.
And it's about time I begin to write them down.

My friend, Kyra, has been on my case to do this.
I often call her when I've had a strange or unusual dream.
She's pretty good at interpreting the symbols and what not.

And while I don't know that much about dreams,
I know enough to know that dreams can be
release dreams or prophetic dreams.
As a person of faith,
I know that dreams can be used as a method of divine communcation.
And I also know that sometimes
dreams are just the brain/body's way of chilling out.

Again,
I don't know how often I'll write in this blog.
When I dream, I'll write.
At the very least,
I may be able to see the progression of my dreams.
And maybe if I look back at what I dreamt
a month ago
I'll be better able to understand this world of dreams.

So, here it is.
My Dream House Blog!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
About the photo:
Just one of my roses from last year,
taken just after a rainfall.

No comments: